Ultimate Travel Packing List for Wine Country
this printable travel packing list has everything you need for your wine trip.
Download your free copy now!
This Travel Packing Checklist Is for You If…
- You’ve ever been halfway to the airport and realized you forgot something important (like your passport…eek!).
- Before a trip, you hunt the internet for hours, adding things to your suitcase *just in case* you’ll need them and then have to sit on top to get the zipper closed.
- You want a complete list of exactly what to bring so you can pack quickly. Because let’s face it, you have enough last-minute things do before a trip.
The Ultimate Travel Packing List
Whether you’re staying local for a long weekend or looking for a packing list for Europe or another international wine region, this printable packing list has everything you need:
- Wine travel essentials
- What to wear to a winery in summer when it’s hot or winter when it’s cool
- Winery picnic supplies to bring
- Must-haves for international travel
- Other travel necessities
- Clothes, shoes, accessories
- And space to add your own items
Get Your Copy of the Wine Travel Packing List
everything you need for your wine country trip
I’m Laura, the Wine Travelista — your go-to gal for wine-country travel tips, foodie destinations, and wine and food pairings.
I’m WSET Level 3 certified in wine and I’ve traveled to 30 countries and 24 states. So you could say I’ve packed a few bags in my day!
I created this packing list for myself and have added to it over the years. Now I’m sharing it with you so you know exactly what to bring on your next trip!